Commercial Property Fire Damage
- Do you need an estimate for fire damage to your property?
- Are you about to claim on your insurance?
- Do any tenants need rehousing?
Fire Damage – Commercial Properties
Commercial Property Fire Damage – If your commercial property has been affected by fire damage and you need the help of a builder, roofer or plumber, we can help you experience a stress free property insurance claim at no cost to you for our service, as we bill your insurer direct for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
No matter how small the fire damage, such an event can be devastating for your business or investment property, as well as you personally. We understand what victims of claims often experience. In the worst cases people have been hurt and years of hard work often swept away in a matter of hours. Aspray can help by working efficiently to repair the physical damage and will go the extra mile to reinstate the premises to their former glory as soon as possible.
At your instruction, Aspray will negotiate a fair settlement for you with the insurer or their appointed loss adjuster and then oversee vetted contractors to ensure the property is reinstated using quality materials and experienced tradespeople.
Aspray work sensitively and diligently handling the insurance claim and refurbishment thereby helping to reduce any stress or worry at this difficult time.
What you need to know regard your Fire Damage Claim:
There are numerous reasons why fires start and one of the first things the insurer needs to know is the cause – this will determine whether or not the policy is valid. Whilst forensics do their duty you can be left anxious and worried. Aspray take the lead on this process, keeping you informed all the way, and can even help you find alternative accommodation for any tenants if necessary.
Aspray is a member of the British Damage Management Association (BDMA) and always promotes the use of professional and vetted companies and technicians, working to the highest standards, to tackle fire restoration.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Fire Damage Claim:
- Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive schedule of works for your insurer.
- Liaise directly with your insurance company and contact a loss adjuster if necessary.
- Oversee a team of vetted and reliable tradesmen.
- Ensure your property is restored to the highest possible standard.
- Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
- Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
- Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are fully satisfied with the work.
- Ensure that your property is safe and the repairs addressed as soon as possible.
Whether you own a business, a commercial investment or buy to let property, leaving the claims handling process to Aspray will put your Commercial Property Fire Damage claim in safe hands.
Aspray Comprehensive Commercial Claims Services Include:
- Commercial Property Fire Damage
- Commercial Property Flood Damage
- Commercial Property Water Damage
- Commercial Property Storm Damage
- Commercial Property Impact Damage