Commercial Property Flood Damage
- Do you need an estimate for flood damage to your property?
- Are you about to claim on your insurance?
- Do any tenants need rehousing?
Flood Damage – Commercial Properties
If you have been affected by flood damage and need the help of a builder, plumber or roofer, Aspray can help. We can help you experience a stress free property insurance claim at no cost to you for our service as we bill your insurer direct for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
Aspray know that when your business is flooded it can be devastating for you, your family, any tenants and anyone you may employ – the sight of soiled furnishings, stock or your latest list of sales invoices floating can be heart breaking not to mention economically crippling and the mess from sewage and debris unbearable.
What you need to know regarding your Commercial Property Flood Damage claim:
Burst pipes, blocked drains or adverse weather conditions can all be the cause of flooding. In order to decide whether a policy holder is covered by their insurance policy the first thing the insurance company need to know is what insurable event caused the damage. Aspray, at your instruction, can take the lead in this process and can also help you find alternative accommodation for any tenants if necessary.
Flood overflow water is often infected and will infect your business premises with the mould and harmful bacteria. To avoid lasting property damage and the health side effects of mould, you must dry and wash the affected area as soon as feasibly possible. Our professional, local project manager and vetted contractors specialise in working with flood claims of all types.
One of Aspray’s first tasks is likely to be to remove any flood water and then dry the property out fully with our industrial dehumidifying and drying equipment. Then a complete anti-fungal purification stage helps to tackle harmful mould and bacteria prior to completing the drying process and beginning any necessary repairs.
Aspray is a member of The British Damage Management Association (BDMA) and always promotes the use of professionally qualified and vetted companies and technicians, working to the highest standards, to tackle flood restoration.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Flood Damage Claims:
- Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call
- Prepare and present a comprehensive schedule of works for your insurer
- Liaise directly with your insurance company and contact a loss adjuster if necessary
- Oversee a team of vetted and reliable tradesmen
- Ensure your property is restored to the highest possible standard
- Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners
- Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
- Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are fully satisfied with the work
- Ensure your property is safe and the repairs addressed as soon as possible
Whether you own a business, a commercial investment or buy to let property, leaving the claims handling process to Aspray will put your flood damage claim in safe hands.
Aspray Comprehensive Commercial Claims Services Include:
Commercial Property Fire Damage
Commercial Property Flood Damage
Commercial Property Water Damage
Commercial Property Storm Damage
Commercial Property Impact Damage