Commercial Property Storm Damage
- Do you need an estimate for storm damage to your commercial property?
- Are you about to claim on your insurance?
- Do any tenants need rehousing?
Commercial Property Storm Damage Insurance Claim Service
We can help you experience a stress free property insurance claim at no cost to you for our service as we bill your insurer direct for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
Determining whether damage has been caused by gale force winds can sometimes be a tricky one. Roof and structural damage is the main problem but is often not apparent until weeks after the storms when rain water begins to enter the building causing internal damage – being certain of the exact cause can be difficult.
Aspray can help determine the reason. We will meet with you to determine the extent of the damage by taking a close inspection and photographic evidence in order to compile a comprehensive report and schedule of works required for your insurer. We will check weather records in the area in and around the time of the incident in order to help you determine whether you have a valid claim which we will of course present to the insurer on your behalf.
At your instruction, we will meet with the loss adjuster to determine all other aspects of the claim. In most cases, all you will pay is your standard excess.
Storm Damage – Commercial Properties
Why not just get a contractor to quote? Most discrepancies occur when the adjuster has not assessed the same amount or type of damage as the contractor. Whether it is for the roof, gutters, siding, or other exterior damage, we work with the adjuster in finalising the cost of the repairs and progressing your claim to payment of the agreed settlement.
Our local project managers work tirelessly through the claims handling process knowing that you are likely to be worried about the damage to your property and your business. We keep you in the loop throughout whilst securing a fair settlement for you, which then allows us to repair the property to the standard required to reinstate it to its former glory. We can even assist with loss of earnings if you have business interruption cover within your policy and alternative accommodation if necessary. We help you experience a stress free property claim at no cost to you as it is the insurer who pays for your property to be reinstated as part of the settlement of your claim.
Aspray is a member of The British Damage Management Association (BDMA) and always promotes the use of professional and vetted companies, contractors and technicians, working to the highest standards, to tackle flood restoration.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Commercial Property Storm Damage Claim:
- Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call
- Prepare and present a comprehensive schedule of works for your insurer
- Liaise directly with your insurance company and contact a loss adjuster if necessary
- Oversee a team of vetted and reliable tradesmen
- Ensure your property is restored to the highest possible standard
- Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners
- Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
- Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are fully satisfied with the work
- Ensure your property is safe and the repairs addressed as soon as possible
Whether you own a business, a commercial investment or buy to let property, leaving your storm damage claims handling process to Aspray will put your Commercial Property Storm Damage claim in safe hands.
Aspray Comprehensive Commercial Claims Services Include:
- Commercial Property Fire Damage
- Commercial Property Flood Damage
- Commercial Property Water Damage
- Commercial Property Storm Damage
- Commercial Property Impact Damage