Residential Storm Damage
- Do you need an estimate for storm damage to your property?
- Are you about to claim on your insurance and need the help of a builder, plumber or roofer.
Residential Storm Damage – We can help you experience a stress free property insurance claim at no cost to you for our service as we bill your insurer direct for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
We can even help with your alternative accommodation and any loss of earnings if you work from home, if required!
Determining whether damage has been caused by strong winds and heavy rains can be a tricky one. Roof damage is the main problem but is often not apparent until weeks after the storms so being certain of the exact cause can be difficult.
Aspray, at your instruction, can help ascertain the reason. We will meet with you to determine the extent of the damage by taking a close inspection and photographic evidence in order to compile a full report of damage and schedule of repair works for your insurer. This process will help you to determine whether you have a valid claim. This report will be presented to your insurer on your behalf.
Your appointed project manager will meet with the loss adjuster to determine all other aspects of the claim. In most cases, all you pay for is your standard excess.
Why not just get a contractor to quote? Most discrepancies occur when the adjuster has not assessed the same amount or type of damage as the contractor. Whether it’s for the roof, gutters, siding, or other exterior damage, we work with the adjuster in finalising the cost of the repairs and progress your claim through to final settlement.
Our local project manager will work tirelessly throughout the claims handling process knowing that you are likely to have suffered stress and concern over the damage to your property.
We keep you in the loop throughout the process to secure a fair settlement for you, which then allows us to repair the property to its former glory. We aim to reduce the stress and worry you may be experiencing and with the minimum of disruption to you and your property.
Aspray is a member of The British Damage Management Association (BDMA) and always promotes the use of professionally qualified companies and technicians, working to the highest standards, to tackle flood restoration.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Residential Storm Damage Claim:
- Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call
- Prepare and present a comprehensive schedule of works for your insurer
- Liaise directly with your insurance company and contact a loss adjuster if necessary
- Oversee a team of vetted and reliable tradesmen
- Ensure your property is restored to the highest possible standard
- Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners
- Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
- Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are fully satisfied with the work
- Ensure your property is safe and the repairs addressed as soon as possible
Whether you own a residential or buy to let property, leaving the claims handling process to Aspray will put your residential storm damage claim in safe hands.
Aspray Comprehensive Domestic Claims Services Include:
Domestic Property Fire Damage
Domestic Property Flood Damage
Domestic Property Water Damage
Domestic Property Storm Damage
Domestic Property Impact Damage