Helping people make successful building insurance claims.
If your home or business premises have been damaged and you need to make a claim on your building insurance, Aspray Hereford offers an independent and fully comprehensive service to manage your claim and the subsequent property repair work. There is no charge to you for the service Aspray provide if you use our contractors, as they are paid by your insurers. Any excess stated in your insurance policy will still apply.
- We work entirely on your behalf to ensure that you get a fair settlement from your insurance company. We do not work for your insurance company.
- We aim to relieve the stress and hassle, from what can be a very worrying and emotional situation, by managing the claim from the initial survey of the damage, all the way through to the completion of the repairs.
- We serve as your one point of contact throughout and deal directly with your insurance company, loss adjuster, surveyor and contractors, etc.
- We oversee all property repairs using vetted local contractors.
- We strive to get the claim agreed and the repairs completed as soon as possible.
- We eliminate the requirement for you to find tradesmen and organise quotations for your insurance company.
- We keep you informed as the claim and repair work
- We help to arrange alternative accommodation (if required).
- We invest time to understand your needs and any problems you may face during the claim process.
- Treating customers fairly is a part of our core principles.
Aspray Hereford are a team of plumbers, roofers, builders and other tradesmen, who can assist you with repair work claims for your property.
Claims covered in your area:
- Fire damage
- Flood damage
- Water damage
- Storm damage
- Impact damage
Aspray Hereford will give you £100 towards your insurance excess when you instruct us to manage your claim and all reinstatement work has been completed. Please ask for details. (Terms and conditions apply).
Call for advice or to report your claim 24 hours a day on 0800 077 6705