- Has flooding affected your commercial property?
- Do you need to make a claim on your buildings insurance?
Consider contacting Aspray!
Flood Damage – Commercial Properties
If you have been affected by flood damage and need the help of a builder, plumber or roofer, Aspray could help. Providing Aspray can instruct and oversee vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works, there will be no charge to you, the policyholder, for the service provided however, any excess stated within the policy will still apply.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
Aspray know that when your business is flooded it can be devastating for you, your family, any tenants and anyone you may employ – the sight of soiled furnishings, stock or your latest list of sales invoices floating can be heart breaking not to mention economically crippling and the mess from sewage and debris unbearable.
Aspray want to help rebuild your property, managing the claims process directly with your insurer and restoring it to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
What you need to know regarding your Commercial Property Flood Damage claim:
Burst pipes, blocked drains or adverse weather conditions can all be the cause of flooding. To decide whether a policy holder is covered by their insurance policy the first thing the insurance company need to know is what insurable event caused the damage. Aspray, at your instruction, can manage this process and can also help you find alternative accommodation for any tenants if necessary.
Flood overflow water is often infected and could infect your business premises with the mould and harmful bacteria. To avoid lasting property damage and the health side effects of mould, you must dry and wash the affected area as soon as feasibly possible. Our professional, local project manager and vetted contractors specialise in working with flood claims of all types.
One of Aspray’s first tasks is likely to be to remove any flood water and then dry the property out fully with our industrial dehumidifying and drying equipment. Then a complete anti-fungal purification stage helps to tackle harmful mould and bacteria prior to completing the drying process and beginning any necessary repairs.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to manage your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Flood Damage Claims:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Ensure your property is restored to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the work.