Affected by impact damage to your Commercial Property
Are you about to claim on your buildings insurance from impact damage to your commercial or industrial property?
If your commercial property has been affected by impact damage and you need to make a claim on your property insurance, Aspray could help at no cost to you providing we can appoint and project manage the vetted contractors who carry any repair works, leaving you with just your policy excess to pay.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
The peril that causes damage to walls of the property or the boundary usually causes much more damage than is initially obvious. The full extent of the damage may not be completely visible and fears over the safety, how long identification of damage and reinstatement will take and what the overall cost of repair is likely to be is often huge.
Of course safety and security issues are paramount, but once the emergency services have assured us that these issues are taken care of we can immediately start to determine how we can help you pick up the pieces.
Our local project managers, at your instruction, could negotiate your insurance claim with the insurer to ensure you receive a fair and satisfactory settlement and your property is reinstated as swiftly as possible.
The property owner can usually recover the cost of the damage under their own buildings policy and then your insurers can often pursue a recovery of costs against the offending motorist.
We work with your insurer’s loss adjuster, and any broker as required and keep you in the loop without unnecessarily burdening you as negotiations take place. We will then ensure your property is reinstated to its former glory whilst using carefully vetted contractors to help ensure your property is reinstated as quickly as possible.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your impact damage claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Commercial Property Impact Damage Claims:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Ensure your property is restored to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the work.