- Have adverse weather conditions damaged your property?
- Do you want to make a claim through your buildings insurance?
- Why not make Aspray your first call?
Commercial Property Storm Damage Insurance Claim Service
When storms or bad weather has affected your business property, Aspray could manage your property damage insurance claim from inception to completion at no cost to you providing we can appoint and project manage the vetted contractors who carry all any repair works, leaving you with just your policy excess to pay.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
Determining whether damage has been caused by gale force winds can sometimes be a tricky one. Roof and structural damage is the main problem caused by adverse weather but is often not apparent until weeks after the storms when rain water begins to enter the building causing internal damage – being certain of the exact cause can be difficult.
Aspray could help determine the reason. We will meet with you to determine the extent of the damage and, by scoping the damage and taking photographic evidence, will compile a schedule of works to submit directly to your insurer. We will check weather records in the area in and around the time of the incident to help you determine whether you have a valid claim.
At your instruction, we will meet with the loss adjuster to determine all other aspects of the claim. In most cases, all you will pay is your policy excess.
Storm Damage – Commercial Properties
Why not just get a contractor to quote? Most discrepancies occur when the adjuster has not assessed the same amount or type of damage as the contractor. Whether it is for the roof, gutters, siding, or other exterior damage, we work with the adjuster in finalising the cost of the repairs and progressing your claim to payment of the agreed settlement.
Our local project managers keep you in the loop throughout the claims process whilst negotiating a fair settlement with your insurer on your behalf and overseeing the repair process. We can even assist with loss of earnings if you have business interruption cover within your policy and alternative accommodation if necessary.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Commercial Property Storm Damage Claim:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Ensure your property is restored to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the work.
Commercial Property Storm Damage claims in safe hands.
Aspray Commercial Claims Services Include:
- Commercial Property Fire Damage
- Commercial Property Flood Damage
- Commercial Property Water Damage
- Commercial Property Storm Damage
- Commercial Property Impact Damage