Do you need an estimate for impact damage to your property?
Are you about to claim on your insurance?
If your home has been damaged and you want to organise repairs through your insurance policy, Aspray could help negotiate a fair settlement and project manage the reinstatement using vetted contractors.
Perhaps a tree has fallen on your house or a car has collided with your garden wall, or worse, driven right into your living room – the physical damage can be big enough but we understand the emotional impact could be even greater.
The full extent of the damage may not be completely visible and fears over the safety and security of the property, how long it will take to repair the damage and the cost of the repairs may be a constant worry.
As the property owner, you can usually recover the cost of the damage under your own buildings insurance policy and in most cases your insurer can pursue reimbursement of the cost of repairs from the offending motorist or their insurance company.
Aspray work with your insurance company, their loss adjuster and any broker as required, managing the claim from inception to completion and aiming to return your property to its pre-loss condition.
How Aspray will handle your Residential Impact Damage Claim:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a detailed schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster, if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Aim to restore your property as swiftly as possible
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the repair.
Aspray Domestic Claims Services Include:
- Domestic Property Fire Damage
- Domestic Property Flood Damage
- Domestic Property Water Damage
- Domestic Property Storm Damage
- Domestic Property Impact Damage