fbpx

Residential Fire Damage in Sutton Coldfield

Residential Fire Damage: When this tenanted property had an electrical fire caused by an extension lead in the kitchen, Aspray (Sutton Coldfield) loss assessor, Nathan was on site within 24 hours.

The damage was extensive, affecting not only the kitchen but the hallway, bathroom, and bedrooms as well.

Nathan assessed the damage and dealt with the insurer on behalf of the landlord who lives some distance from the property.

residential fire damage to kitchen

Electrical fire started in the kitchen and spread throughout the property

Once the settlement was agreed, Aspray (Sutton Coldfield) project managed vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works, including a full strip-out and replacement of the kitchen.

 

 

Results

Kitchen Reinstatement
Bedroom reinstatement after fire
toilet room reinstated after fire

Caring for policyholders after a residential fire

Homeowners

Landlords

Business Owners

Need to make an insurance claim for damage to your property? Contact Aspray