• Are you about to claim on your buildings insurance for fire damage to your property? Call Aspray!
Fire Damage – Commercial Properties
Commercial Property Fire Damage – If your commercial property has been affected by fire damage and you need the help of a builder, roofer or plumber, Aspray could help!
The aftermath of a fire can be a stressful time for all involved. Aspray can manage your claim from inception to completion by dealing with your insurer, or appointed loss adjuster, directly to negotiate a settlement. Once works are agreed, Aspray will project manage vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the rehousing of any tenants and loss of rent too!
No matter how small the fire damage, such an event can be devastating for your business or investment property, as well as you personally. In the worst cases, people have been hurt and years of hard work can be swept away in a matter of hours. Aspray aim to help by putting the policyholder first, working in their best interests and reinstating the property to its previous condition.
What you need to know regarding your Fire Damage Claim:
There are numerous reasons why fires start and one of the first things the insurer needs to know is the cause – this will determine whether the claim is valid. Whilst forensics do their duty you can be left anxious and worried. Aspray could oversee this process, keeping you informed all the way and, if necessary, can even help you find alternative accommodation for any tenants throughout the reinstatement.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct Aspray to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How Aspray will handle your Commercial Property Fire Damage Claim:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Ensure your property is restored to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the work.