How to make a complaint
We understand that on occasion things do go wrong. If you feel the service provided has not been to your satisfaction, we’re here to help.
How to contact us
- You can call us on 0800 077 6705 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- You can email us on email@example.com
- You can write to us at: Aspray Limited, Unit 9 Dalton Court, Commercial Road, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0DG
How will my complaint be handled?
- We will communicate with you to understand clearly the complaint you wish to make.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly.
- We will investigate your complaint thoroughly including reviewing all related documents and any other important evidence. If a site visit is required, one of our team will arrange a suitable date and time to visit the property with you.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process.
- We aim to make final decision within 8 weeks. Our final decision letter will clearly outline the reasons for our decision.
- If we can’t resolve things within eight weeks, we will let you know why and explain how much longer we think we will need.
- If you’re not happy with our final response, or we have been unable to provide it within eight weeks, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Finanancial Ombudsman Service, who can be contacted in the following way:
|By Post:||The Financial Ombudsman Service
London, E14 9SR
|By Telephone:||0800 023 4567
0300 123 9123