Do you need an estimate for flood damage to your property? Aspray could help!
We can help with any property flood damage insurance claim at no cost to you, if we can instruct and oversee our vetted contractors during the repair process, as we bill your insurer directly for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
Burst pipes, blocked drains or adverse weather conditions can cause flooding to your home. Over the past few years, the UK has seen extensive flooding leaving whole communities with major cleaning up and repair needs.
Incorporating flood prevention into your home can become costly however if live in a high flood risk area maybe a beneficial cost in the long term.
If you do experience residential flood damage to your home, making a call to Aspray could help with the process of dealing with your insurance company as we will negotiate a settlement on your behalf and instructing contractors to complete reinstatement works and restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
Once instructed, your appointed Aspray representative can even organise alternative accommodation, where necessary, if you are unable to live in your property while work is carried out.
What Aspray could do for you if you experience Residential flood damage to your property:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a detailed schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster, if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Aim to restore your property as swiftly as possible
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the repair.
Aspray Domestic Claims Services Include:
- Domestic Property Fire Damage
- Domestic Property Flood Damage
- Domestic Property Water Damage
- Domestic Property Storm Damage
- Domestic Property Impact Damage